• Membership to The CIO Club is restricted to CIOs and IT Heads who oversee overall IT in their respective organizations based on predetermined criteria as specified in Membership Document.
• In exceptional cases where the Club wants to promote its activities, the Club may admit functional heads or IT Heads who do not meet predetermined criteria.
- Professional Development – The Club will offer regular chapter-based programs aimed at both developing skills and local network of Members. They will receive regular communication on programs and networking opportunities in their geography.
- The CIO Club will launch the CIO Mentoring Program which will drive rich learning and development for both mentees and mentors.
- Members have unlimited access to capacity building programs.
- Members will collaborate on IT related initiatives, programs and projects.
- Members have unlimited access to free resources such as high-level IT innovative market reports and analysis; thought leadership and position papers on innovative trends, market opportunities and IT innovation issues (Globally and Locally).
- Career Central – Provides key job listings and postings as well as helpful resources.
- Social networks – Connect with peers, ask other advancement/professional questions and join discussions on any of the Club’s social network channels
- Members have access to resources and networking opportunities with credible IT institutions.
The Club membership is in three (3) different categories with corresponding benefits:
Member of the CIO Club are expected to fulfil the following responsibilities:
• Share industry trends, newer technologies, initiatives and other relevant updates knowledge with the fellow members.
• Observe to their respective organizations policy around professional memberships, and information sharing
• Stick to the CIO Club Africa code of conduct.
• Suggest possible nominees to the governing body who can make significant contributions in meeting the CIO Club ’s overall objective.
• Play active role in various nominated sub-committees, teams and the CIO Club Summit.
• Pay of the annual membership fee on timely basis.
How to join:
To join the CIO Club Africa, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or call any of these helplines:
Tel: +234 703 178 1142
Tel: +234 807 933 9809
Application fees apply.