The CIO Club Africa (‘The Club’) is a product of the CIO Awards. The Club was unveiled at The CIO Awards ceremony held on 26 November 2020. It will link CIOs, CTOs, CDOs, CISOs and Heads of IT (‘Members’) in different industries with vendors, government and other key stakeholders to a platform to exchange innovative ideas and grow collectively.
More Information: Edniesal Consulting | CIO Awards
The CIO Club Africa Objectives
- It will be an interactive platform where the Members and their entire ecosystem can exchange best practice, share knowledge and experience, explore business solutions, and derive strategies to address major IT innovation challenges in Africa.
- Exclusive membership and pioneer status offered to key sponsors, partners and participants of The CIO Awards.
- Members will have the opportunity to drive the initial activities and organization of the Club with the opportunity to establish the modus operandi of The Club.
- The Club will be entirely secured and exclusively reserved for Members included assimilated COOs, and CEOs who oversee all IT activities in their company.
- To promote the IT profession by providing leadership and visibility to members.
- To organize an annual CIO Summit preceding The CIO Awards.
- To establish strategic alliances with international bodies and exchange information on technology, security and problem solving and evaluating new technologies to help the IT community via virtual workshops, brainstorming sessions etc.
- To allow members to share insights and lessons learned through experience and IT implementation and create best practices, evolve standards, common interfaces.
- To contribute to policies on IT as they affect the economy and to develop thought- leadership on topical issues; alliances with similar bodies and developing an effective stakeholder analysis.
- To promote continuing education, build alliance with educational institutions and to help expand knowledge and skills by providing a forum for exchange of ideas, training programs, seminars, workshops etc.